Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Jar of Love Fireflies ~ HSS267, PP350


Hello Stampers!  It's time for a Hand Stamped Sentiments color challenge and look at this festive trio we've got this time!  I used the sketch for The Paper Players #350 to help me along with my card.
When I first saw the new color Lemon Lime Twist I didn't think I'd use it much....turns out I love it!  What a fun, summery, bright, cheerful color!  I just love it as the light on the fireflies butts!  Isn't that just so cute?!?!


I embossed the lid of the jar with silver embossing powder and tied it together with a few silver sequins.  I really love the way this came out.  We will be celebrating my nieces 17th birthday today and this card is going to her.  I know she'll love it!  


Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
As always I appreciate and enjoy reading your comments!
Jenny


2 comments:

  1. Such a fun little image...I haven't used the fireflies from this set yet! Cute color palette too! Thanks for using our sketch from the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo cute! Thank you for sharing your card with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete