Thursday, June 15, 2017

Hey Friend! CCMC462, PP348


Hey friends!  It's time for another Create with Connie and Mary challenge!  The whole month of June is dedicated to casing the new catty.  This week we were challenged to case either the layout or color combo on this card from page 43.  I chose to go with the layout and use the color combo for The Paper Players this week.  The colors are really fresh and fun!
I used new products as well as some oldies that made the cut into the new catalog.  The new is the Lovely Words thinlits, Color Theory DSP, and Eastern Palace DSP.  Older products that I used are the Petal Burst EF, paper doily, Jar of Love stamp set, and some Wink of Stella (on the word friend....it's hard to see in the photo).


I totally love how this turned out and will definitely use this layout again in the future!  Although now that I'm looking at it I see that I have my big banner tipping the opposite direction from the inspiration one...oops!  


I hope you'll find time to play along with us.  Just add your card to the Create with Connie and Mary page over on Facebook!
Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny

3 comments:

  1. Jenny, this is a great card, I love all the textures from die cuts and twine to embossed layers and polka dots! It all blends together beautifully! Thank you for joining us this week at The Paper PLayers, I'm so glad you did. Crystal, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, this card is just full of SU goodness! SO sweet...my favorite JOL flowers, great new DSPs and that super-fun sentiment diecut all adds up to a stunning card! Thanks so much for playing with my color challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jenny! Love your fun card with lovely layering and so many sweet touches in terms of patterns and textures. The crackle dsp looks fab and I love those little flowers too! Thanks for joining us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete