Thursday, December 15, 2016

Pink Flurry Penguin ~ CCMC437


Hello stampers!  It's time for another Create with Connie and Mary sketch challenge!  This one is sweet and simple and can go many different directions!


I used some discarded items laying around my desk.  The snowflake oval and Cable Knit embossed portion were cast offs from other projects, so my card came together fairly fast!  Penguins are my very favorite animal ever and have been since I was a little kid.  I'm not sure why I became so infatuated by them but I have quite a collection of penguin stuff.  I thought this little guy would look cute in his black and white suit against the pink snowflake background.  His gold bowtie with rhinestone center dresses him up nicely!  The strip of gold sequins and scattering of sequins add a bit of holiday sparkle!  


I hope to see you join us for this fun challenge this week!  We sure love browsing thru your creations.  As usual our design team has created some real showstoppers so hop over and leave them some comments!  
Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny



2 comments:

  1. Ah so cute Jenny. Such a warm and cozy looking card too. Happy holiday to you and your family

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card! Love the cable knit...gives the illusion of snow. Love Mr. Penguin! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete