Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Rustic Sunflower ~ HSS224


Hello everyone!  It's Hand Stamped Sentiments time again!  This time we've got a rich trio of autumnal colors.  Aren't they beautiful together!  
I decided to go the sunflower-ish route.
I used a much neglected and now retired stamp set called {Build a Blossom}.  It coordinates with the Blossom Builder punch.  I stamped out each blossom in Delightful Dijon ink on the same color cardstock and punched each one out.  I added a Mossy Meadow circle to the center of the flower and then accessorized with a gold button and linen thread.

The Burlap ribbon and Early Espresso embossed woodgrain background add a rustic feel to this card.


Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny


2 comments:

  1. I love that big blossom and your layered ribbons! Very pretty card! ~erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love a big flower on a card and your's is super awesome! The woodgrain background and ribbon are a great mix to tie it all together. Smiles, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete