Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Sparkly Winter Sky ~ FM224


Hey friends! Today's card is all about sparkle....and who doesn't LOVE sparkle?  I sure do!  The more sparkle the better is my motto!  LOL!  If you took a look at my closet you would confirm this to be true!
The Friday Mashup is all about glitter this week.  The challenge was to create a 3-D bag or project or something with glitter or mash the two up!  I chose to just go with a card and not a 3-D project.  I was browsing on Pinterest (which is another thing I love) and came across a really cool card using the Sleigh Ride Edgelits, made by Anna Smith.  She even has a great video showing how to do the technique.  Check it out!  Anyway, my card is based on hers.  Thanks for the inspiration Anna!



Here's a list of my supplies....
Stamps: none
Paper: watercolor, White, Dazzling Diamonds glimmer paper, Blackberry Bliss, Perfect Plum
Ink: Blackberry Bliss, Perfect Plum, Blushing Bride
Accessories: Sleigh Ride Edgelits, Blackberry Bliss ribbon, Dazzling Diamonds glitter

Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny


2 comments:

  1. What a stunning card! The sky is stunning and the glimmer paper is perfect for the Sleigh Ride Edgelits! Thanks for playing along at Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card!

    Thanks for joining us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete