Thursday, August 6, 2015

Stained Crystal Blossom~ CCMC367


Hello!  It's Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge time!  This week we have a delightful sketch for you....

I used a really cool technique called Stained Crystal Technique, a tutorial by Deb Valder on YouTube.  It's a really beautiful and fun technique so go ahead and give it a try for yourself!



Make sure you hope over the Create with Connie and Mary blog and check out the other beautiful creations made by my fellow designers!

Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny


6 comments:

  1. ooooh - so pretty! I have read about this technique, but I have never tried it. That flower is stunning! Beautiful card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first thing I noticed was that sparkly flower! It is beautiful! I just watched the video so I bet you can guess what I'll be trying this weekend. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That flower is so pretty, and it stands out so beautifully on the monochromatic card! Love the idea and your card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! Love bling and sparkles...going to give the technique a try!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh...so pretty! I didn't realize that you used that technique until I saw your post! I'll have to pull that out again for my Technique Class! Great job with the sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow that flower is gorgeous - I watched to technique video and am keen to give this a go too! I looks great with your blue and white patterns and textures.

    ReplyDelete