Monday, May 25, 2015

Pomp and Circumstance for SSSC270


I'm stopping in for a quickie here....today I've got a very simple grad card to share.  I used the sketch from Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 270.


I needed a quick card for and figured this sketch would be perfect.  I used bits and scraps on this one too....love it when I can do that!  

The only thing I don't like about it is the gold brad....darn if I couldn't find my silver ones!!!!  I know I had a whole container full of them but my eye couldn't spot them.  I bet if I went into my scrap space right now and looked I'd find them....isn't that usually the way it works? :)
Oh well. 
I colored the grad cap with my blendabilites, even though they are no longer available.  I still like to use them when I can.


This is definitely not my favorite card, but it will do it's job!  

Thanks for taking a peek!
Jenny


No comments:

Post a Comment