Monday, March 3, 2014

Hello Little Rascal ~ CMCC#9

 
This cute little guy is for Colour Me Challenge #9
The color combo is playful and what could be more playful than the images from Life In The Forrest!  I just love them all....they are perfect for water coloring.  I've had this raccoon and mushroom laying around on my desk for a bit and had this color combo in mind so when I saw this challenge it fit perfectly.  I'm making it in just under the wire too.  I've been unbelievably busy with card classes, following my son's (who is a senior in high school) basketball team, and substitute teaching at our school.  February flew by in a flash and I see I didn't get a chance to blog at all!  I was happy to finally get down to my craft room and create for myself and not for a class! 
The card photographed more turquoise, but I promise it's really Bermuda Bay!  I've been trying to find projects to use the Chevron Punch on.  When I purchased it I thought I'd use it tons....so far I've only used it a handful of times. 
 

Here's a list of my supplies....
Supplies for this card
Stamps: Life in the Forrest, Tiny Tags, Distressed Dots
Paper: Bermuda Bay, Black, Smokey Slate, Real Red, White, Fresh Prints DSP, Watercolor
Ink: Stazon Black, Bermuda Bay, Smokey Slate, Soft Suede, Real Red
Accessories: Neutral Candy Dots, Tiny Trio Punch, Framelits Labels, Tiny Tag Punch, 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Chevron Punch
You can order most of these supplies HERE!
 Thanks for taking a peek! 
Jenny


No comments:

Post a Comment