Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Thanks a Latte ~ RS73

 
Although I've been stamping for several years now (17 to be exact), and I've been wooed by a few Stampin' Up Demonstrators in the past, I finally bit the bullet and became a demonstrator myself!!!  I am so excited!  My sister-in-law has been a demonstrator for a few years and has recently landed herself a full-time teaching job. She has made the decision to step away for demonstrating for a while.  It was the perfect opportunity for me to pick up where she left off.....after all, I was her best customer! 
I chose this stamp set called "The Perfect Blend" as part of my kit.  I'm a sucker for anything coffee....I'm a big coffee drinker and lover!  I mixed in a few stamps (the heart and "a latte") from another of my favorite old coffee sets called "Like It A Latte".  The year on the set tells me it's from 2006. 
Retro Sketches #73 was my main inspiration for this card.
 
 
I also used a couple of other new products on this card for the first time.  The Crumb Cake background is splattered with Gorgeous Grunge stamps and then dry embossed with my Alphabet Press EF.  I also added some punched chevrons from my brand new Chevron punch. 
 
 
 
Stamps: The Perfect Blend, Gorgeous Grunge, Like it a Latte, Trendy Trees
Paper: Island Indigo, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Print Poetry and Festival of Prints DSP
Ink: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Soft Sky
Accessories: Chevron punch, Alphabet Press EF, Oval Famelit die, Neutrals button, Linen Thread
 
To order any of these supplies go to my Stampin' Up Website
 
Thanks for taking a peek!
Jenny

3 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch - I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2013/07/52-card-pickup-230.html

    ReplyDelete