Monday, April 8, 2013

Coral Symapathy ~ CQC183

 
I made this card for ColourQ Challenge 183.  It's a sympathy card for a friend of mine who lost her mother.  I've had to make so many Sympathy card for myself and others lately.  I hate to think about it, but I know people appreciate the thought and a handmade card.  I still have a few more to make and I want to make sure each one is special. 
I loved the color combo over at CQC this week.  I simply adore Calypso Coral and Blushing Bride together....it's a match made in heaven.  When I first started stamping, SU had a color called Cameo Coral and I didn't care for it.  Now my style and tastes have changed and I love it and the newer Calypso. 
 
 
 
Here's a list of my supplies....
Stamps: Apothecary Art, Elements of Style
Paper: Soft Suede, Calypso Coral, Very Vanilla Everyday Enchantment DP, Watercolor
Ink: Blushing Bride, Calypso Coral, Soft Suede, Daffodil Delight, Stazon Black
Accessories: Labels framelits die, Antique brad, Vintage faceted button, Flower trim, Paper doily, pearls
 
Thanks for taking a peek!
Jenny

3 comments:

  1. beautiful card, love how elegant the pearls and doily make it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this card is gorgeous - love all the layers and wonderful detail!

    ReplyDelete