Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Newlywed Sparkle ~ CCMC232 & NAC27

 
2012 Create Thursday-012Nac27
The minute I laid eyes on this color combo, my mind went right to a wedding theme.  I thought the silver glimmer might look cute as the champagne in the glasses, so that was where I started.  I used the sketch from NAC this week.  The glasses were fussy cut and popped off the embossed tag with dimentionals.  The card top is popped off the base as well.
I used my Score Tool Diagonal plate to create the top panel and then topped it off with some rhinestones.  I decided to add the ruffled ribbon to make it a little more soft and fancy.
 
 
 
Here's a list of supplies.....
Stamps: Happy Hour, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: White, Pool Party and PP Dsp, Silver Glimmer
Ink: Pool Party
Accessories: Rhinestones, Diagonal Score Tool, Polkadot EF, Ruffled Ribbon, Dotted Scallop Border punch, Dimentionals
 
Thanks for taking a peek and Happy New Year!
Jenny
 
 
 
 
 

8 comments:

  1. What a very lovely and elegant wedding card! I love how you used the scoring tool and added the rhinestones! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW...simply WONDERFUL!!! I love how you created the scored background and added the bling and I love how you did the champagne in the glasses...brilliant! Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome, AWESOME card!!! Love the background details and all the glitz and glamour and the champagne detail is perfect, too! I'm keeping this idea for my next wedding card I need! Thanks for playing along with the color challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish you a ☆ :: * Happy-New-Year * :: ☆ From Japan.!! God bless you during 2013!
    Ryoma Sakamoto.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous! Congrats on your win with Connie & Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! Thanks for playing with the Nachos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. GORGEOUS!!! I love the "champagne"--what a great idea!! Thanks for playing along with the Nachos this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jenny, what an elegant card! Love the bit of silver 'trim' you added. And the champagne flutes are to die for! Great job on our challenge.

    ReplyDelete