Monday, July 2, 2012

A Little Something Different - CTD198 & CCMCNE2


This card combines Color Throwdown 198 & Create With Connie & Mary-NC2.  Although I'm not a subscriber to the CCMC-NC2, I still wanted to use the sketch because it's a little unusual and sometimes it's fun to push yourself.  Actually, the color combo stretched me somewhat too.  Tangerine and Coral would never be two colors I'd put together, let alone throwing Gray and Pool Party into the mix!  I can feel myself stretching just talking about it!! 

  2012 Create New Edition-003

The inspiration photo from CTD is fun and beachy, but I chose to go a different route and used the butterfly image from Kindness Matters, only because I haven't had a chance to play with it much.  I spritzed the main panel of butterflies with my shimmer spray.  I wish it showed up better in the pictures....it's just so darn hard to photograph.  It's my go-to accessory when I want to glam anything up.  It adds alot of bang for your buck! 


Here's a complete list of supplies.....
Stamps: Kindness Matters, Just Believe
Paper: Basic Gray, Calypso Coral, Tangerine Tango, Pool Party, Variety of DP
Ink: Stazon Black, Pool Party, Tangerine Tango, Calypso Coral
Accessories: Designer Frames EF, Oval Cutting System, Vintage Wallpaper EF, Shimmer Spray, Calypso Coral 1/8" Organdy ribbon
Thanks for taking a peek!
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment