Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Red, White, and Blue Birthday

PPA136 June 7
  It's just a sweet and simple little card where the colors do all the work.  They sure do pop together!  I imagine this would be nice for someone who has a July birthday. 


I added some glitter to the hearts just because I like sparkle.  There is not much else to say about this card...super simple.
Here's a list of the supplies I used....
Stamps: So Happy For You
Paper: Real Red, Night of Navy, White
Ink: Real Red
Accessories: Dotted Scallop ribbon punch, Mistletoe ribbon originals, Stripe EF, Dazzling Diamonds glitter, Circle punches.
Thanks for taking a peek!
Jenny

3 comments:

  1. I love simple! Especially when it's this pretty! Those glittered hearts are so cute!! Thanks for joining us at Stamping 411! You did a great job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The glittery hearts are the perfect touch on this cute card! Thanks for playing at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete