Sunday, January 1, 2012

Simply Thanks

sc365-jpg
This card uses sketch challenge #365 over at Splitcoaststampers.  I used the Simply Thanks stamp from last years `A la Carte Collection.  The butterfly brad is from the Everyday Enchantment Ribbon & Brad Pack that is available in the Sale-a-bration catalog.  To attach it to the button, I removed the posts from the back of the brad by rocking them back and forth until they broke off, then I adhearded a pop dot to the back of the brad and attatched it to the button.  I really like the look of it....it adds just a little extra something special!  Here are the other supplies I used......
Stamp: Simply Thanks
Paper: Rose Red, Soft Suede, Sofia DP (from Close To My Heart), White
Ink: Pretty in Pink
Accessories: Rose Red stitched ribbon, Scallop Edge punch, Everyday Enchantment brads, Pretty in Pink button.
Thanks for taking a peek!
Jenny 

No comments:

Post a Comment