Friday, December 23, 2011

Ready to move on....

Is anyone else ready to make something other than Christmas cards?  I know that Christmas is only a couple days away, but I'm ready to move on to something new!  Don't get me wrong....I love, love, love Christmas and everything it stands for, but the cardmaker in me says, "let's do something different"!  So, here we are with a Valentine's Day card!  This card was made with a new set from the Occasions Mini Catalog called P.S. I Love You.  It's so cute and filled with lots of diverse Valentine's Day images.  I chose the yummy little srawberry that is dipped in chocolate.  I put Crystal Effects over the chocolate dipped part to give it a little dimention.  I tried to take a pic of it from a different angle...take a look.
I layered the chocolate strawberry on a circle and then on the new Labels Collection Framelits Dies, also from the new mini catalog.  There are some fun, new things in there!  Here are some of the other supplies I used.
Stamp:  P.S. I Love You
Paper: Old Olive, Real Red, Chocolate Chip, White
Ink: Same as above
Accessories: circle punch, Labels Framelits Die, Three Heart punch, neutrals buttons, red grosgrain ribbon, Owl Builder punch (small heart), Crystal Effects, Lucky Limeade bakers twine, swiss dot EF, dotted scallop ribbon border, Simply Scored tool.
Thanks for taking a peek!
Jenny 


No comments:

Post a Comment