Thursday, February 8, 2018

Wooden Petal Palette ~ CCMC496


Hello stampers!  Today's card is for Create With Connie and Mary sketch Challenge #496.  I love the simplicity of this sketch.  I felt like playing around with the Wood Textures DSP and the little bird from Petal Palette.  I just love coloring with my Stampin' Blend markers!  I used the Crumb Cake dark and light, plus Bronze.  I think the colors really look good with the wood paper.  I jazzed things up with some foliage die cuts and leaf punch in black.  The white background is embossed with Pinewood Planks Dynamic Texture folder.  I topped everything off with a few black sequins and a couple rhinestones in the center of the flowers. 





I hope you'll be able to join us this week!  Share your creation on the Create with Connie and Mary Facebook page.
Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny



2 comments:

  1. I love what you have done with this card. Love all the elements you have used. I will be trying a version of this once my Petal Palette bundle arrives. Thank you so much for sharing and inspiring. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey sir your blog is very informative and incredible. thank you for giving us. vaibhavee

    ReplyDelete