Thursday, November 2, 2017

Joy to the World Glamper ~ CCMC482, GDP111


Hello stampers!  It's sketch week at Create with Connie and Mary!  I actually love this sketch.  I don't know what it is, but I really enjoyed putting it together!  
Maybe I enjoyed it so much because I got to color the Glamper Greetings set with the new Blends alcohol markers!!!!  I'm so excited they're back!  I really love the rich colors you can achieve with them with very little effort.  
I also used the theme from Global Design Project this week:  Family Time.  As a family we love to camp.  It's always great, quality time spent together.  


It's hard to see (I wish I had gotten a better photo) but the windows and door are all wink of stella-d, as well as the star on the tree.  It looks so sparkly in person and totally makes the card, I think.  I also added two lengths of the mini black sequin trim over my black dsp strips.  It gives it just a hint of extra texture in real life.  
I also wanted a nice big sentiment to go over the top of the camper, so I pulled out "Joy To The World" from Hearts Come Home.  


Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny



3 comments:

  1. Love it! Perfection.
    I’d love to case it for a friend’s card. Can you tell me what papers you used?

    ReplyDelete