Thursday, October 12, 2017

Soft Season of Joy ~ CCMC479, ATSAM263, SUO185


Hi stampers!  Create with Connie and Mary has come up with a fabulous new color challenge this week!  Look at these colors -- How fun!  
Now, these colors didn't say Christmas to me at first, but after doing a little searching for inspiration I thought they'd work nicely for a Christmas card.  And, I think I was right!
I just love this new die set {card front builder} that has these nice pine trees and the cute little deer.  It's one of my favorite things from the Holiday Catalog, which ties into the SUO Challenge #185 -- your favorite new product from the Holiday Catalog!
I'm also joining this card into the Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge #263 -- Holiday.


The stary sky die is actually from the {Hometown Greetings Edgelits} die set.  I like these little stars a bit better than the one that came with the card front dies.  However, the little moon comes from the card front die set.  I added a little bit of sparkle with silver glimmer paper.  
This card turned out nice and simple.


I used the card front die and {Carols of Christmas} stamps for the inside of the card.

Come play along with our color challenge at the Create with Connie and Mary Facebook page!

Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny




5 comments:

  1. Like the idea of the die cut stars above your trees.
    Thanks for sharing at ATSM this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cas card Jenny. The star cut out is really pretty. Thanks for sharing with us at Addicted to Stamps & More.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The inside of your card is as amazing as the outside. What a fantastic entry for our favourite holiday catalogue product. I'm so glad you joined the fun at SUO challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your card with the green trees and beautiful diecuts, especially in the inside, too! Thanks for playing along with the Favorite Holiday Catalog theme this week on SUO Challenges (and, of course, the CCMC color challenge, too!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great color combo on the trees. I love how you decorated the inside of the card too. Well done! Thanks for playing along with the SUO Challenge.

    ReplyDelete