Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Halloween Glamper ~ HSS276, MTS200


Hello Stampers!  Today's post is for Hand Stamped Sentiments color challenge #276.  I also used Match the Sketch to help me along with my design.  They are celebrating their 200th sketch by letting us choose which sketch out of the 199 we'd like to use.  I chose #93.  
I decided to go with my Glamper Greetings stamp and watercolor these Halloween-ish colors onto the cute little camper.  And how about that fun little jack-o-lantern in the window?  So very, very cute!  I must say that it was fun to color this one.
I trimmed it all out and layered it onto some black cardstock after I had stamped and embossed the moon and stars.  
I added in some coordinating DSP and BOOM....done!  I love how this one came out! 

Join us at HSS for our newest color challenge!  We're looking forward so making comments on all your fun cards!



Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny


1 comment:

  1. Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme bei Match-the-Sketch und viel Glück bei der Verlosung! Deine Karte ist ganz toll geworden, so viele Sketche, da fällt die Wahl richtig schwer oder?

    LG FANNY

    ReplyDelete