Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Sail Baby ~ HSS273, TGIF125

Hello friends!  Today starts another challenge from Hand Stamped Sentiments.  We've got three rich colors for you to play with!  I hope to see many of your creations in the gallery.
After searching for inspiration found with TGIF Challenges #125,  I finally decided on this sailboat from Swirly Bird.   The colors are a bit darker and richer than one would probably usually use on a baby card, but I think they work!  
The other fun element to my card is that it's a shaker!  It adds to the fun theme of a baby card.


I added some ribbon and sequins for accents along with the baby sentiment and that was it!


Thanks for taking a peek!  
Jenny




2 comments:

  1. I am loving how you used our color combo at HSS for a baby card. I always love shaker cards and yours is an awesome one. You're so smart to create movement on a transportation themed card!! I am so glad you joined our challenge this week a TGIF and mixed it with HSS! Smiles, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable shaker card! So clever! Thanks for sharing with us over at TGIF Challenges! We hope to see you again soon! 💖

    ReplyDelete