Thursday, August 3, 2017

Country/Rustic Jar ~ CCMC469, WWC130


Hello stampers!  Create with Connie and Mary time again! Isn't this a pretty color combo we have this week?  I've always been partial to navy and pink.  I added in some neutrals in the form of Crumb Cake and Early Espresso.  I really wanted to use my new Tree Rings background stamp.  I think it's so cool!  And actually this was the first time I've used Pinewood Planks Dynamic folder.  Ironically these two items were some of my number one picks from the new catalog and I'm just now getting around to using them!  Go figure!  I love the country/rustic look of all these elements together.  I wish this look had been a trend when I got married.  I would have been all about it!
I'm also sharing my card with Watercooler Wednesday Challenge 130-Anything Goes Feminine.  What could be more feminine than pink and purple flowers?







Here's a list of my supplies.....
Stamps: Tree Rings, Jar of Love
Ink: Powder Pink, Night of Navy, Fresh Fig, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Versa Mark
Paper: White, Crumb Cake, Vellum
Accessories: Night of Navy gingham ribbon, Everyday Jar framelits, White EP, Pinewood Planks Dynamic folder, paper doily

Thanks for taking a peek!
Jenny







4 comments:

  1. A lovely card - I was just thinking of using this stamp set again - It looks lovely as a rustic project - thanks for joining in with Watercooler Wednesday this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jenny, love that country/rustic combination! What a great, almost masculine background with the logs and embossed planks. And then you've "femmed" it up with the jar full of flowers and that perfect doily. Love that look! Great combination of challenges. The colours work beautifully with your theme. I may be "borrowing" this idea. Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great color mashup for your beautiful jar of flowers. The wood stack on the side is perfect for adding that rustic feel to this card along with the pretty doily. Super nice feminine card. Thanks for sharing at the Watercooler Wednesday challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quite a sweet card Jenny! Love the choice of colors! Thanks for playing along with Watercooler Wednesday and Gail's Feminine Anything Goes Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete