Thursday, May 4, 2017

White Watercolor ~ CCMC456c


Hello stampers!  It's Create with Connie and Mary time again and it's color week!  Isn't this an interesting trio?  
I have always admired the white coloring on Crumb Cake technique and I thought it might be fun to try it out to see how it would work on Tip Top Taupe.  I'm so pleased with the way it came out!  In fact this was exactly what I had pictured in my head!  
I stamped two Birthday Blooms images in Early Espresso ink and then took a blender pen, dipped it in a little craft white ink and colored in the entire flower and leaf image.  After it dried I went back over it with another blender pen and Mint Macaron and Old Olive ink.  I love, love, love the way it came out!  I layered it on a piece of Old Olive cardstock, then some Mint Macaron DSP from an older Christmas pack and the whole thing was mounted to a Mint Macaron base.   

I finished it off with some linen thread tied around the side and popped up the Dear Friend stitched oval in the center.  


Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny

1 comment: