Thursday, May 18, 2017

Daisy Wildflowers and Copper ~ CCMC458


Hello stampers!  We've got a new color challenge at Create with Connie and Mary this week!
I've finally gotten my goodies from the new catalog preorder and these fun little wild flowers are from the set called {Daisy Delight}.  I like the simplicity and delicateness of them. 
I stamped them directly onto a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock and filled in the top with a strip of vellum with the Thank You words from the same set.  I embossed those with Copper EP.  To keep with the copper theme, I backed my wildflower panel with some Copper Foil paper.  The whole thing is perched on a background of Watermelon Wonder DSP.  The words on the DSP are white, so I ran a sponge with So Saffron ink ever so lightly over them to make them more vanilla.  

To tie in the Night of Navy I added a Pretty Petals embossed strip.  Lastly, I tucked a little bit of the vanilla side of a lace doily.  


Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny





1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty! You've inspired me to pull out the other stamps from the Daisy set...that Daisy has been getting far too much of my attention!

    ReplyDelete