Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Rustic Spring Floral ~ HSS260


Hi stampers!  Today's card is for Hand Stamped Sentiments photo inspiration challenge #260.  I just love the floral images along with the wood.  It's rustic and springy all at the same time!  
I drew inspiration from the shape and color of the flowers in the upper right hand photo, as well as the wood.  I'm very pleased with the way my card turned out!  I added some metallic gold in there to jazz things up a bit, too!




I actually combined three different stamp sets to make this card.  First is obvious...Swirly Bird for the flowers and small leaves.  Second I used the long leaf from Botanical Blooms, and lastly I used the sprig image from Foxy Friends.  Also used is Hardwood, of course!  I stamped the large flower in Calypso Coral and Watermelon Wonder, the medium one in Pool Party and Bermuda Bay, and the small one in So Saffron and Crushed Curry.  The leaves were cut our of Dapper Denim paper and stamped with Night of Navy.  The card base is Tip Top Taupe.
I hope you'll be able to join us for this fun challenge!
Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny


No comments:

Post a Comment