Thursday, June 16, 2016

Sheltering Summery Tree ~ CCMC411


Happy Thursday everyone!  It's another great sketch challenge from Create with Connie and Mary!  If you hop over to the challenge blog you'll see all the different ideas the designers came up with....it's so cool to see everyone's interpretation!


I decided to stamp a scene on a 3"x 3" panel and then chop it up into the four squares to mimic the sketch.  I love this summery scene with the tree, sunshine and flowers.  


Here's a list of my supplies.....
Stamps: Sheltering Tree, Kinda Eclectic
Ink: Pear Pizzazz, Soft Suede, Flirty Flamingo, Daffodil Delight, Soft Sky
Paper: White, Soft Suede
Accessories: corner rounder punch, Wink of Stella clear

Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny



7 comments:

  1. Love the idea of stamping a larger image and cutting it up...very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you did! Great idea to use the large image. Wish I thought of doing that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So innovative! Love your large image broken into the pieces. Wonderful, summery scene!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another stamp I don't use often enough Jenny - I love your divided image and the way you continued your scene behind. Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your take on the sketch this week - very clever using a stamped image as the focal point! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card! Reminds me of painted tiles, but adding the background was really genius!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea! Such a lovely card! You've made me want to get Sheltering Tree out again to play! :-)

    ReplyDelete