Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Lovely Blossoms ~ HSS240


It's time again for another Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge!  This time we've got a beautiful color trio chosen by yours truly!
Wedding season is upon us and I love these colors together for a wedding card.  I was married in the winter (February) and chose darker, richer colors for my wedding, but had we been married in the summertime these would have been my colors. 


I really love the texture, shimmer and shine this card has going on.  The combination of all those things makes me giddy!


I hope you'll stop over to the HSS blog and check out the other designers' work.....they are all wonderful!  We look forward to seeing cards in the gallery should you choose to play along!
Here's a list of my supplies......
Stamps: Botanical Blossoms
Paper: Pink Pirouette, Night of Navy, White, Gold Glimmer, Gold Foil Vellum, Gold Foil
Ink: Pink Pirouette
Accessories: Botanical Builder framilits, Elegant Dots EF, gold thread, Hello You Thinlits, Rhinestones

Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny 


1 comment:

  1. GORGEOUS!!! Jenny this card is amazing and totally awesome. Smiles, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete