Tuesday, September 22, 2015

A Little Foxy ~ HSS221 & PP263


Hey everyone!  It's time for another Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge!  Yay!  Challenge #221 is a sketch chosen by Ange.
  
I'm also entering this card in The Paper Players 263 - Fall scene.

I started this card off with by inking the Woodland EF with my brayer and Early Espresso ink.  Here's a link with pictures of this technique.  It adds such depth to the background.  
I colored the fox image from  {The Wilderness Awaits} with my blender pen and ink pads and cut it out with my oval framelits. Burlap and Early Espresso ribbon provide a nice background banners to mimic those in the sketch.  
The little acorn is from last year's holiday catalog, but there are some neat, similar wooden leaf and acorn embellishments in this years catalog too!  I swiped this one with Early Espresso and Baked Brown Sugar ink before attaching it to the card.

Here's a list of my supplies.....
Stamps: The wilderness awaits
Ink: Tangerine Tango, Really Rust, Garden Green, Early Espresso, Baked Brown Sugar
Paper: Early Espresso, Garden Green, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Autumn Wooden Elements, Linen Thread, Burlap ribbon, Early Espresso seam binding, Woodland EF, Oval Framelits, dimensionals


1 comment:

  1. Jenny, this is just gorgeous! Your little fox is so beautifully colored! He looks real! I love the embossing and the burlap! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete