Thursday, June 11, 2015

Happy Birthday Ice Cream! ~ CCMC359


Happy Thursday!  Another Create With Connie and Mary challenge is upon us and this week it's a sketch.  


This is a spankin' new stamp set for the 2015-16 catalog called {Sprinkles of Life}.  It's got soooo many possibilites!  Trees, cupcakes, ice cream cones, and clouds!  And, it has a coordinating punch!  How awesome is that!  I know it will be super popular and it happens to be the Ronald McDonald House stamp, which makes it even better!


I started out with this ultra-fun DSP from Cherry on Top Designer Series Paper Stack.  The colors and patterns here remind me of some clothes I had when I was a kid growing up back in the early 80's  I couldn't resist pairing the stripes and hearts together!  I paper pieced the ice cream cone from the same stack too!  


Make sure you check out the rest of the designers' creations over at the CCMC blog!

Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!!!!
Jenny



6 comments:

  1. So pretty Jenny - a riot of beautiful colours, patterns and texture! And who can ever resist such a delicious-looking ice-cream?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you stamped onto the DSP! What a fun card!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you used so many patterns of the Cherry on Top designer paper! It suits this festive birthday card perfectly, and the sentiment is adorable with the little flowers and heart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your non traditional ice cream cone colors! You really created a fabulous card. Also love the tiny flowers and heart. Nice detail!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy! This set is so fun and I love your take on it! The flowers and pearls are the perfect accent! Great job with the sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it when the patterns of a DSP stack work so well with each other! This is darling! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete