Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Warm Heart ~ CMCC54


Hey fellow stampers!  It's time for another Colour Me Card Challenge.....#54.  This week we have the striking duo of Pacific Point and Real Red.  Neutrals are also welcome.  I added in a little black with my duo. 



All the papers I used (with the exception of the Pacific Point gingham pattern) are from the {Stacked With Love} DSP pack.  I created the gingham by using the retired {Gingham Wheel}.  I colored the
The Perfect Blend cup
with my blender pen and Pacific Point pad and then pieced the small heart pattern over the top.  The perfect sentiment comes from the new set {Sheltering Tree}.  
As usual, please hop over to my fellow designers blogs and leave them some love on their creations!

Jenny Engelke (that's me)

Here's a list of my supplies....
Stamps: Perfect Blend, Sheltering Tree, Gingham wheel
Paper: White, Pacific Point, Stacked with Love DSP
Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento, Pacific Point
Accessories: Heart punch, Corner Round punch

Thanks for taking a peek!
Jenny

6 comments:

  1. Jenny, I am in love with your card! It is perfect for this time of year when everyone needs a little warming up! The colouring on the cup is adds a ton of dimension. Really awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving all the patterned papers here! Very fun indeed :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that layout and your coloring is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the fun mix of patterns and the sentiment works so perfectly with the coffee cup!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I love all the fun patterns! The hearts on the mug band is a really sweet touch. Great card!

    ReplyDelete