Sunday, May 5, 2013

Sunday Merry Monday ~ MM59 & SSC47

 
I'm making in the MM challenge just by the skin of my teeth.  I didn't think I'd get to participate and then I saw the color combo that Sunday Stamps came out with today.....need I say it again?  One of my favs!!!!!!!  I had this idea and ran down to my stamping room and hammered it out.  I'm pleased with the outcome!  I'm not going to go into specifics because I need to keep this post short....It's pretty self explanitory anyway!
 
 
 
Here's a list of my supplies....
Stamps: The Sounding Joy, More Merry Messages
Paper: Midnight Muse, White, Beau Chateau DP, Champagne Shimmer
Ink: Midnight Muse, Versamark, Pink Chalk
Accessories: Gold EP, Glitter Deco Brad ( Making Memories), Oval dies, Wide Pink grosgrain ribbon, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punch
 
Thanks for taking a peek! 
Jenny

8 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you made it, Jenny! This is so elegant! Thanks for sharing it with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning Jenny - I love the striking colour combo you've used! We didn't get that stamp here in Australia, but I've always loved the elegance of it! Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card Jenny, very elegant! Thanks for joining us this week at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card, Jenny. I did like this Christmas set with the Joy going over the star. Love the little bit of pink you added to the middle of the oval too! Thanks for playing along with Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Christmas card Jenny! Absolutely love everything about it, the overlaying of the embossed "Joy" is delightful! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, we sure hope to see you again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Jenny, so glad you hammered this out, very beautiful card! Glad you joined us at Sunday Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely card... this is one of my fav Christmas sets! Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps.

    ReplyDelete