Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Get Well Skyler ~ RS56

 
This card was made especially for a brave young lady who is having some medical issues.  I just wanted her to know we were thinking of her and perhaps give her a little chuckle.  I used Retro Sketches 56 to help me out with this card.
 
 
I wanted to use my Howdy set from Close To My Heart.  It's so cute and has some fun sentiments to go with the images.  Even though the main image is a cow, I wanted to make the card a little girly, so I did that by adding feminine accents. 
 
 
I think the words on the inside are my favorite!
 
Here's a list of supplies.....
Stamps: Howdy
Paper: Primrose Petals, Black, Basic Gray, Vanilla, Scaringbone & Howlingtooth DP
Ink: VersaMark, Gray, Blushing Bride, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Black, Primrose Petals
Accessories: Chevron EF, Fabric Flower trim, 1/4" black ribbon, Satin Primrose Petals ribbon, Scallop border punch, Designer Frames EF, Oval cutting system, Oval and Scallop Oval punches, Owl builder punch (tiny heart), rhinestones
 
Thanks for taking a peek and get well Skyler!!!
Jenny
 


2 comments:

  1. LOL - love this fun card Jenny! Awesome embossing! Thank you so much for playing along with us at RetroSketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card! It is so cute!!! :)

    ReplyDelete