Thursday, February 21, 2013

Mojo 281 For Reilly


Mojo Monday 281 is what inspired this card. 
It will be going to my son's best friend, Reilly, who is at basic training for the guards in South Carolina.  We miss him terribly and he, too, has a small case of home sickness.  I hope this cheers him up a little!  He is part of the "Wolf Pack" (at least that's what his address is) so I thought this stamp was appropriate!


I watercolored the wolf's with my blender pen and watercolor pencils using tans and grays.  I tried to stick with masculine colors and accessories.

Here's a list of my supplies....
Stamps: In Wilderness, Perfect Words
Paper: Midnight Muse, Sahara Sand, Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Watercolor, In Color and Houndstooth & Scaringbone DP
Ink: Midnight Muse, Stazon Black
Accessories: Watercolor Pencils, Blender Pen, Neutral button, Natural Trim, Linen Thread, Oval Punches, 1 3/4" Circle punch, Circles #2 die, Chevron EF

Thanks for taking a peek!
Jenny






1 comment: