Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Bunny Ears ~ RS52 and CCMC240


What a challenge!!!!  I was so excited to play along with the color challenge at Create with Connie and Mary and had a totally different idea in mind but after much trial and tribulation, this is what emerged.  I started with butterflies, switched over to flowers, then ended up with this bunny.  Have you ever done that??  I just got to the point where it is what it is.  I also wanted to participate in Retro Sketches 52, where we get to pick any past sketch.  I chose sketch #36. 

2013 Thursday Challenges-003




Here's a list of supplies....
Stamps: Ears To You (single stamp), Distressed Dots
Paper: Melon Mambo, Polka Dot Parade DP, Houndstooth & Scaringbone DP, Vanilla
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Basic Gray
Accessories: Oval die, Labels die, Daffodil Seam Binding ribbon, Corner Round punch, rhinestones

Thanks for taking a peek!  
Jenny 

5 comments:

  1. What a fantastic card!! I love the layout and this bunny image! Just too cute! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of patterns on this card and they work so well together! Lovin' that little bunny image! Thanks for joining us this week at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely ADORABLE this stamp...and I think this bunny is my favorite! LOVE all the patterns you put together...just such a happy card! Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOu card is super SUPER cute! I love how you have blended all the pattern papers to really rock the color challenge this week at CCMC. Thanks for playing along. Smiles, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO sweet and fun!! You have used the colors and the sketch perfectly! Thanks for joining us at retrosketches!

    ReplyDelete