Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Three Little Things ~ CCMC225

 
Today's card is for Create with Connie and Mary Sketch Challenge 225.  This was a fun sketch, challenging us to use little pieces for the main panel of the card. 
2012 Create Thursday-005
First, I picked out the little pieces I wanted to use.  I found an old hostess set called In The Spotlight, which had lots of little stamps.  Next, I chose the paper.  I wanted something fun and light-hearted, so I went with Rich Razzleberry and Rose Red....who knew those colors would look so fun together!  I browsed through my designer papers and came up with this Sahara Sand that fit with the images nicely. 
 
 
I used the Apothecary Accents die set to cut out the main image panel.  Next I layered a polkadotted piece of Sahara Sand over the top and a piece of Rose Red underneath.  I poped up my stamped images on dimentionals after I punched them out with the 3/4" punch.  A little ribbon, some paper piercing and rhinestones and this card was done!
Here's a list of my supplies.....
Stamps: In The Spotlight
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Rose Red, Sahara Sand, White, Sahara Sand DP
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Rose Red
Accessories: Apothecary Accents die, Rinestones, 3/4" circle punch, Razzleberry stitched ribbon, Swiss dot EF
 
Thanks for taking a peek and have a peaceful day!
Jenny 
 

 
 

4 comments:

  1. What wonderful colors together! Love it! And what super cute little images! Perfect for the sketch! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute little images. Love the colors. I love seeing things that retired being used again! Thanks for playing the Create with Connie & Mary Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card, I remember that stamp set. Love your colors! Thanks for playing along with the sketch challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great set to use! It works perfectly for the challenge and I love the colors you picked! Thanks for playing along in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete