Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Triple Threat Number Two!


The JUGS Technique Challenge was to create a layer using the "sponge a layer" technique. If you hop over to their website there's a link for a "how to" on this technique.

I decided to use the Mojo Monday Sketch 237 again, because I thought it matched up well with the sponging layer technique. I also incorporated the colors of Kermit (green, pink and red) from Friday Mashup 54. I know the colors aren't bright like Kermit, but they are in the color family! I had so much fun creating this combo challenge card!


Stamps: Fabulous Florets, Faith In Nature
Paper: Vanilla
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Cerry Cobbler, Always Artichoke
Accessories: Artichoke seam binding ribbon, designer button, pretty in pink 1/8" ribbon, Artichoke brads
Thanks for taking a peek!
Jenny

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining us this week. I love the card you've made. Very pretty.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz
    Friday Mashup DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love the colors and the layout and sponging technique is beautiful! Love this! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card! Love the colors you used, I think they are a good choice to represent Kermit.

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to rock the challenges! Love your sponging and color choices. Lovely card. Hugs, Kathy

    ReplyDelete