Thursday, March 22, 2012

Sparkle Floral Fusion - JUGS 128 & SSC 247


This pretty card is for Just Us Girls Challenge 128 using soft pink, moss green and cream.  I also used the Saturday Sketch Challenge 247 sketch from Stamping 411.
 
I used the Floral Fusion die and sprayed all three flowers with sparkle mist, then added a half pearl in the center of each.  I also layed each flower out on my soft mat pack mat and used a stylus, rolling it around in circles, to break down the fibers in the paper giving the flowers a little shape.  I also wanted to incorporate some of the newest ribbon I bought, this neat braided pearl ribbon from Wal-Mart.  It looks antique-ish and I thought it would go nice with this color scheme, plus it was perfect for the little band for the bottom of the main panel on the sketch.
Here's a list of supplies I used......
Stamps: Itty Bitty Backrounds, Field Flowers
Paper: Mellow Moss, Pretty In Pink, Vanilla
Ink: Sahara Sand
Accessories: Champagne Shimmer mist, 1/2 pearls, Floral Fusion die, Tulip Border EF, Modern Label punch, Medium Oval punch, braided pearl ribbon (walmart)
Thanks for taking a peek!
Jenny
 

No comments:

Post a Comment