Friday, February 24, 2012

Mojo Monday 229 ~ Baby Girl Bundle

Here's my card for Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge 229. 

It's a little hard to see in the photograph, but I fussy cut the little pair of booties from this set and dangled them from the bow on some silver thread....so cute in real life!  Actually, now that I think about it, I might go back and add some diamond dust glitter to the tips of each bootie.  That could be just the right final touch!  I also ran the whole base of the card through my Big Shot using a polkadot EF.  I think it made the backround look kind of like a baby quilt.
Here is a list of supplies I used......
Stamps: Baby Bundle, Distressed Dots
Paper: DP & pink cardstock from Close to My Heart, White (SU)
Ink: Stazon Black, Regal Rose
Accessories: Blender pen and watercolor pencils, Three Heart punch, Modern Label and Word Window punch, Corner Round punch, Wasabi Striped ribbon, Rhinestone basics, Silver thread, Large Dot EF

Thanks for taking a peek!
Jenny



No comments:

Post a Comment